POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: alphaQuad
Date: 15 Feb 2008 12:35:00
Message: <web.47b5cc299d4c0fa78cbbb6920@news.povray.org>
> On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:27:20 -0500, Tim Cook wrote:
>

> Agreed.  There is *always* personal responsibility, something that many
> people are quick to give up by looking for someone else to blame for
> their problems.

What are you talking about? The lack of people taking personal responsibility
for their government?

By not voting?
I vote.
Do you?

By not taking to the streets in mass when election fraud occurs?
I was there.
Were you?

These kind of vague comments are confusing the issue and I wonder if that is not
your intent.

aQ